We are so happy to reopen and look forward to seeing you soon! Below are details on our new operating procedures.
Reservations are required for MAWBY and bigLITTLE (We will do our best to accommodate walk ins)
Reservations are for 1 hour *after your reservation is up, you may purchase another glass or bottle and enjoy the property as space and weather allows*
All guests must be 21 or over ( no children)
No pets are allowed
Groups must be 6 people our less
- We are doing our part to control the spread of Covid-19 and ask that you please do the same.
We are adhering to all local, state and federal requirements
Masks are required for entry and to be worn any time you are not at your table
We have staff dedicated to cleaning and sanitization at all times
- Once seated, choose from 3 pre selected flights or a glass of wine
- Keep your commemorative MAWBY glass
- Additional wines are available by the glass or the bottle
- Food options will be pre packaged and available a la cart
Monday- Saturday 12 to 6pm
Sunday 12 to 5pm
The Tasting Room is located on the Leelanau Peninsula approximately 5 miles south of Suttons Bay and 13 miles north of Traverse City.