fbpx

Your Upcoming FIZZ club order

 

Hello and Happy Spring Bubbleheads!

 

We are implementing a new wine club system, things may look a little different. Here’s some updates, including new shipping perks for our members!

Your April selection includes one bottle each of:

 

green $15

$1 from every bottle or glass is donated to one of three local charities

Blanc $25

This cuvee was aged for two years en tirage, a blend of Chardonnay and Riesling, it displays crisp acidity, green apple and citrus flavors

Grace $25

A beautiful subtle pink, the brut rose is a 2 years en tirage and 100% Pinot Noir

Talis(mon) $39

Talis, a 2020 Wine Enthusiast Top 12 Domestic Sparkling Wine, is a real treat. Made largely (67%) of a field blend of 2016 fruit, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Vignoles, the remaining 33% is from our solera blend. The blend contains wines from harvest 1994-2015 is added at fermentation. The result is a complex wine that speaks to this place, our Elm Valley Vineyard.

Once $19

Just as Talis(mon) is our oldest representation of this property, Once is the youngest Made entirely from 2020 fruit, and a blend of Riesling and Vignoles grown at Elm Valley, this bright bubbly ferments just one time and is a bit drier than previous vintages of Once.

Eff Nat $29

This is a Petillant Naturel, or Pet Nat, that also only ferments one time, only in this case, the second fermentation happens in the bottle, not a stainless steel pressure tank like the Once. 100%  Leelanau county fruit ( 49.5% Gewurtztraminer, 49.5% Auxerrois and 1% Foch for color) this wine is bone dry with no additional sugar added.

 

If you are curious about our two newest wines, here’s Mike and Tony, tasting and talking about Once and Eff Nat.

Looking for something different? Want to take advantage of our shipping deals*?

Log into your account here and CUSTOMIZE your order to to any 6 bottles here (including bigLITTLE!)

PICK UP

Wines will be ready for pick up starting Friday, April 30th. We are putting together plans for a FIZZ club pick up event in early May and will keep you updated on those details.

SHIP

Orders will ship Monday, May 3rd. We ship UPS ground and an adult over 21 will have to accept the package. If you need to have it shipped to an office, please update your shipping address here.

*NEW SHIPPING DEALS

 

ANYTIME  you order in case quantities ( 12/24/36 etc) shipping is FREE in Michigan and just $10 a case outside of Michigan. We recognize it’s harder for some of you to visit us in this land of delight and we want to make it even easier for you to get your Bubbles.

 

Hopefully you find the changes to the system make your online and in person interactions as a cub members smoother, easier and more efficient. if you have any questions, please reach out to Claire 231-271-3522*10 or email clepine@mawby.wine

We are looking forward to another successful season at Elm Valley and are thankful for our FIZZ Club members continued support. Cheers!